Reports - Number of Orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports - Number of Orders?

Is there a way of find ing out the number of orders between certain dates? I can get total sales, and number of items sold, but number of orders would be useful as well...
    John

Hi John

In the report selection, under the "Sales" tab you have a report for transaction which lists the order numbers, and can be limited by a date range.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

that's order numbers not number of orders - unless I'm missing something...
      John

Comment

Nadeem,

I was looking for this too. Are you suggesting that using the order numbers and a subtraction sum will give you the order count? If so, it doesn't allow for cancelled and not-paid-for orders.

Alan Compton
        www.greenknightgames.co.uk
        Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street
        http://www.greenknightgames.co.uk/ac...iftTRAP_2.html
        Think you know what your friends and family want for Christmas?
        Play GiftTRAP - the ideal Christmas party game - and find out!

Comment

Hi John

The transaction report have a TOTAL value at the bottom, if you go to "Report | Report Selection", click on "Sales", then select transaction. Do a preview of it, towards the bottom (or the very last page) you have:

"Total Ordered In"
          "Total item ordered in"
          "Total Items ordered"

Are you suggesting that using the order numbers and a subtraction sum will give you the order count? If so, it doesn't allow for cancelled and not-paid-for orders.
          Yes that correct, the report will not show orders which are in pending or haven't been paided for. This reports is really for what payments has been taken. I haven't seen a report which allows for this.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

The transaction report have a TOTAL value at the bottom, if you go to "Report | Report Selection", click on "Sales", then select transaction. Do a preview of it, towards the bottom (or the very last page) you have:

"Total Ordered In"
            "Total item ordered in"
            "Total Items ordered"
            Are you sure? I only get -

"Total item ordered in GBP"
            "Total Items ordered"
            John

Comment

I need this too, any work it out? I dont want the number of items ordered, I want the number of customer orders that have gone through within a certain period..

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Managed this with mole end's one stop marketing if you have it.

Select your dates
                Go to options and make sure order number is selected as unique field
                Preview the results.

Cant see a way in actinic unfortunately..

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by steveoidm
                  Managed this with mole end's one stop marketing if you have it.
                  doesn't everybody...?

Originally posted by steveoidm
                  Go to options and make sure order number is selected as unique field
                  I'm not sure what you mean by this - which tab is that option in?
                  John

Comment

oh wait, I was thinking of 'one stop automation'...
                    John

Comment

You can't do this with One Stop Automation John, but it could be added to the summary report on the batch order processing screen, I'm away at the moment (working not playing for a change :-)) but I will add it when I get back.

You can do this with One Stop Order Processing, the number of orders shown is given at the bottom of the screen, it's really useful because you can filter on all sorts of things, not just dates. You can also auto total columns by right clicking so you can use it to quickly produce sales reports and the like.

Cheers,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                      X