Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove all prices from all products??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove all prices from all products??

we're setting up an actinic site for a client who will be using it as a spare parts ordering system.

store managers from a well know high street pharmacy will be using it to place orders for spare parts but as it's an internal system there will be no prices involved.

we've removed all prices from all the products we've set-up but when orders are downloaded into actinic there is always a price in the Total Cost field/column.

is there any way to remove all prices from the system?

thanks in advance.

What prices are being shown? The only prices i can think could be in there (if all products have £0.00) is shipping or handling charges.

Comment

the shipping charges on the order are 0.00.

it's the actual products in the order details that have the prices next to them. we have actually removed all the prices from the products.

Comment

When you say you've "removed all the prices from the products" what do you mean? Set them all to £0? Hidden the display by commenting out NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE?
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

yes we set all the prices to £0

they dont appear when browsing through the shop - which is fine. they just appear in the order when we download the orders.

Comment

Like Norman has mentioned if you have put £0 on all of your products, there is no way that a price can be added as there won't be any. If you've amended a layout or some other method to mask the prices, then it will charge as that is what details you have against them.

Comment

Well your site must need some housekeeping and a refresh website as that is just plain crazy. If within the content tree there is £0.00, there is now way it can attach a price as how could it know?

Compact your database and do a refresh, see if that sorts it. make sure you are not looking at cached pages too.

Comment

i'll do the compact and refresh thing. again as i mentioned above no prices are on the actual shop pages - the pricing is only showed in the view orders section when you view an order.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyHouse
                  i'll do the compact and refresh thing. again as i mentioned above no prices are on the actual shop pages - the pricing is only showed in the view orders section when you view an order.
                  Forget the shop pages, they can look however you want them to. Im on about the content tree where you actually input the products and sepcify images etc. If they have prices there, then it will do what you are saying.

Can you provide a screenshot of a product with the content tree showing the price field?

Comment

checked all that - and got someone else to check. they all show £0.00.

the only place that has prices is in the view orders section

Comment

LOL this has me intrigued now.

When you add a product do you recognise the figure, is it the old price before you wanted to remove it?

Have you got the URL so i can take a look?

Comment

we might have to just put up with it. like i said - no prices appear on the actual site at all - it's perfect. also there are no prices in the actual actinic program.

the only time you see any prices is in the view orders screen

Comment

If price are set to zero and you have updated the site no prices should be coming through.

Have you checked if any components have been added to the products with set prices and the pricing model set to override?

Bikster
                          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                          X