Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ability to auto-add the Address based on a given postcode??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to auto-add the Address based on a given postcode??

we're in the process of finishing off our client's ordering system.

with regards to entering address details they've asked us if it's possible for the system to automatically pick out the address if you type in a postcode.

they say they've seen this when ordering on other sites and admitidly so have I.

I called actinic support and they had no idea what i was on about. i persisted and the girl i spoke to checked with someone who confirmed actinic doesnt do this.

anyone know better?

Take a look at this:
    http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pos...ywhereDef.html

Comment

i'll take a look. would be good if it's easy to integrate into actinic.

Comment

Thank you Duncan.

Badboyhouse - it should take around 15 minutes to install - less for V8. I did some work the with Postcode Anywhere developement team to make the product Actinic aware, Postcode Anywhere now recognises an Actinic site when you configure it and autoconfigures the majority of the settings. If you have any problems you can email support at mole-end dot biz and we will help you configure it.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

duncan/jan

i've just set-up the software and it does exactly what the client wants. it was dead easy to set-up and integrated perfectly with actinic.

we're setting up a spare parts ordering system on behalf of our client who has been asked to implement the system by their client - who are a major high street company.

anyway this works perfectly - thanks very much to both of you.

Comment

Working...
          X