Help with missing order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with missing order

Our website was down for a few hours today (problem at hosting company end) - when it came back I got a worldpay email to say there had been an order - but when I retrieve orders on Actinic there are none to download.

I have placed a test order myself and that downloads fine - as the missing order is for £160 I really do want to find it!!

Any ideas?

TIA

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Have you looked within your acatalog folders for any .ord files or something like that to see if they exist, but to be honest if the actinic system can not find it now, it is unlikely that it will be able to sort it out, plus as the order is encrypted it will be more than useless in a manual download of the file.

Does the worldpay details in the contron panle not help to locate the customer?

Comment

You should have the customer details on the order details on the worldpay admin page.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yep - got the customer details - just not what they ordered - was just wondering if there was some way I could find the order without the embarrasing phone call to say got your payment - no idea what you wanted!!

Called and left them a message yesterday.

Thanks

Kathy
        Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
        X