Discounts and product Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts and product Codes

we are using discounts on our site www.bigdug.co.uk/express these orders are then imported into our sales order processing system in. However when we are importing the orders the actinic database with the order lines gives the discount the same product code as the orginal product and so the order processing system automatically adds an extra product with the same product code but with the discount as the price.

Because we are offering a £30 discount it is putting one item at the full price and one at minus £30 causing problems for our stock levels and pick lists.

Is there a way of setting the discount to have different product code or prefixing the product code.

Hi Mark

Just looking at the export files, the product reference, as you say, is the same as the product that triggers the discount - but the 'Quantity Ordered' is set at '0' so I'm surprised this would affect your stock system.

Is it a custom stock system you are using, or a packaged one? If it is a custom one, could you make it honour the 'Quantity Ordered' field of an order line?

Comment

Hi Mark,

I want to buy some storage bays, can you let me know if you do any discounts on CBK2's and C3010's for your fellow Actinicers...?

Thanks,

John.
      John

Comment

We're previous Big Dug customers too and need more bays LOL

Comment

While we are talking about shelving, we are overrun with wheels for chrome racking (with poles ~25mm wide with an internal diameter of 22mm), so if anyone needs some, email me.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

BigDug, I think you need to update your t&c's...

Shipping And Handling < Insert information on your Shipping and Handling here >
            Delivery Schedule We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in <days> business days . International orders are generally received in under <days> days.
            John

Comment

Just loving Big Dug TV!
              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

did you see the one with the r/c car yet...
                John

Comment

Working...
                X