Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way of adding the PO Number field to the Shipped e-mail??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way of adding the PO Number field to the Shipped e-mail??

this would be really useful - we'd like to use it to display a tracking number.

if this is not possible, can anyone suggest an alternative way of showing a tracking number ( a number entered by us) on a shipped e-mail template?

Don't know if you tried One Stop Order Processing, but if you send the order shipped email from there you can add the P. O. Number to any email template.

I don't know if you can add it in Actinic, I would expect that you could but I don't know what field you would use.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi there

The advanced user guide (available from the 'Downloads' page at http://www.actinic.co.uk/) has a solution for this.

You will find it on p70 under a heading of 'Purchase Order Number'

Comment

Chris

That's almost bang on what we want - except it puts the purchase order number in the act_customeremail.txt file

we need it to go in the act_ordershipemail.txt file - which is full of NETQUOTEVAR: entries

Comment

Sorry this isn't possible to do with Actinic. For the moment you will need to manually include the number into the emails when you create them.

Comment

Working...
          X