Item: Value: problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item: Value: problem

i have managed to somehow mess up the ( item:0 value:0 ) part on the Act_primary page.

I have it working fine on the Act_brochurePrimary fine. i have copied and pasted from here but is still not working???

Does anyone know why a simple copy paste is not working?

also in the Item:0 part it shows the amount of pieces placed into the cart, is there a way to make this show the amount of products place into cart not including the qtys?

many thanks

The two templates are different. This is what you need for the Act_Primary template:
    Code:
    <script language="JavaScript">
    document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS&nbsp;" + getCartItem(3)+"&nbsp;<BR>");
    document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE&nbsp;" + getCartItem(1));
    </script>

Comment

many thanks for your help i willhave to make note of this.

Comment

Hi there i have tried the above code in the Act_Primary template however it does not appear to make difference, Also it looks remarkibly like the code use on my Act_BrochurePrimary, are you sure this is not the code for the Act_BrochurePrimary?

Comment

I have just checked and it seems to work ok on Inernet exporer, but not on safari or mozilla firefox.

How strange.

Comment

Hi Steve

Something has gone awry with your cookies as the only reason it would look different on different browsers would be becasue each browser had a different version of the cart cookie stored.

It could also be down to your network settings if the cgi-bin URL has a different domain to the store URL.

If we could maybe see a URL, it might give us more of a clue about what's happening.

Comment

hi there sorry for the delay,

I have noticed that a few random things have started to happen,

Like:
              the extended info pop us do not work on all browsers
              item:0 value:0 not working on Act_primary page

hmmmmm this is all so frustrating.

the url is:
              http://d256639.micro59.micromarteurope.co.uk

Its abit of a mouth full bit its been set up as a tempory location wile our server providers switch over to a new server.

Comment

Here's your problem...
                <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="file:///K|/ER/Actinic v7/Sites/Site1/actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
                in Act_Primary.html.

Remove all the path information from there and it should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                X