Terms & conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & conditions

Hi there i have been asked to put our existing company terms and conditions into the site, However if i go to Business setting/ t&cs i can only edit each tab.

The companies current ones are not broken down into these sections but are nubered 1-21 is there away of editing this so that i will be able to do this, I did think about trying to set it up as fragment page and put all the type in the text box, unfortunately not all the text will fit in, Also when a user goes to check out the will still be presented with the shop default t&c's.

I am not sure on what to do here so any help would be greatful,

ow ow, Just another idea if i could try and break down the T&C's into each tab and then somehow try to remove the headings? would that work?

and is there away to edit the T&C's template so that i cold drop the text straight in???

many regards

Hi Steve

Another way would be to create your own webpage for the terms and condition, and in Actinic, go to "Design | Option | Miscellaneous", and for "Information Link", simply select URL and put in the full page address. You could even create a brochure page called Terms and Conditon and set the information link to that page.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X