Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Pricing Increase...

Hi,

I want to know if there is an easier way to increase the prices of a range of products on my site.

Basically there are hundreds of items of this one brand I inputted on the site and their prices are set to increase by 6% come Jan 1st 07.

Rather than me going through them individually over xmas I was wondering if I could section them off and increase their prices as a batch?

your help will be muchly appreciated
    Mostly Undercontruction...

If you export the file and then add the % increase (open the filein Excel) you can import back in without any issue - he says in confidence

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I have exported the file but its a mess and contains all the products on the site (of which there are over 1300) and I only want to change the price on one range.

Comment

Life is not simple if it only applies to a few products. You can sort the file deleting out all the mess just leaving the product ref and the prices and then map just those 2 fields. You should also be able to sort by section before deleting out the mess.

Actinic and Excel are very powerful but you will need to put a little bit of work in there. You should be able to update the prices in about 5 mins.. much quicker than a manual adjustment product by product.

You could also try editing the database directly as a second option.

HTH

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hello all

For a good step by step guide the link below will assist you further.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...+price+changes

Or you could visit Mole-ends website, they have some nifty plug ins and one that will do this job in a jiffy (profit and pricing tool I think). 30 day trials are available to see if the 'shoe fits'

HTH
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

You can use my Profit and Pricing tool to do this (and it has a 30 day trial so you can do it for free), you can select the sections you want to work with and then ask it to apply a percentage price increase - just for product prices though, not for component pricing. You can find more info and download the trial at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...cing_Tool.html

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

that looks & sounds perfect!

I just downloaded and will try it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X