Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking Actinic V5 to Sage line 50, how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking Actinic V5 to Sage line 50, how?

Could someone please tell me how I link my shipped orders into Sage line 50. You'll have to go easy on me as my technical knowledge is not as good as you lot!

Help
    I get these blue lights in my mirrors, but when I put my foot down they go away

Actinic sell a link product for business that sends the orders over, have you got this?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No

What is it called?

Comment

Follow the link below for more details.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/link.htm

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan

Comment

Just had a look at the link.

" Reads and translates customer and product records from Sage Line 50 for seamless transfer into Actinic"

I am trying to take the sales from Actinic and transfer them into Sage will it do this also?

Sorry to be a pain.

Comment

Working...
            X