Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've removed prices, but they still appear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've removed prices, but they still appear...

as far as we've checked we've removed all the prices from the items in our store. they don't appear when browsing through the store and nor do they appear in the shopping basket.

they do however appear in the View Orders screen and also on the confirmation e-mails.

i've uploaded this screenshot which shows the pricing in the view orders section. http://www.accountantjokes.co.uk/screenshot.gif

we've checked all of our products and shipping details and can't find where it's picking out the prices from.

thanks in advance

I'm sure there was thread recently about this, was that you also and you are posting again?

Here's your duplicate thread in case somebody wastes their time advising you of things that have already been recommended.

There are 3 situations that could be happening here:

1 - You have missed a setting somewhere, either surcharges or delivery etc. Does the figure £11.00 strike a note or a memory?

2 - Actinic is corrupt and you can test this by deleting one of the products at fault and then recreating it. Upload the site and then try an order.

3 - You are viewing cached pages or you have changed some script somewhere and this charge is being added as standard.

Delete your cookies and temp internet file, remove one of the failing products, recreate it, update the site and then try.

Perhaps you could post a URL so we could take a look.

Comment

doh. yeah double post. i've deleted the other one.

i'll try what you've suggested.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X