Linking actinic to an epos system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking actinic to an epos system

is it possible to link actinic to an epos system so both share a common database?

i need something with better facilities for doing purchase orders, booking in/out stock and serving customers if they have not ordered on website.

if so is this easily done and what software is the best for this if anyone else does this would be great to find out.

thank you

dale summerton
    3000rpm.com
    www.3000rpm.com

Have you looked here.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/epos-system-software.htm

Seems like a good place to start.
    Mick Jackson
    Jackson's Fishing Tackle
    www.jackfish.net

Comment

Epos

Hi,
      I was under the impression that the Epos would not work alongside Actinic at present.
      I too want to do this but am awaiting a program that works all together.
      If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Comment

This was taken from the latest Actinic newsletter received earlier in the week and from the wording it may do the job. I too am interested in doing this with my business.

With the imminent launch of the Actinic Ecommerce-EPOS Link in the New Year, we would like to hear from any Actinic ecommerce merchants, who also have a retail store, and would be interested in piloting the new link. The Link will enable increased efficiency in multi-channel businesses, and we are looking to recruit interested parties to use and feedback on the product.
        Mick Jackson
        Jackson's Fishing Tackle
        www.jackfish.net

Comment

The Actinic offer is well worth looking into.

BTW I wrote NorCat (www.drillpine.biz/norcat) which links the Top To Toe EPOS system into Actinic V7. This was designed to let you keep ALL your product info in the EPOS system and to automatically build the website from the current physical stock. The only bit of Actinic the end store people need to use is the Order Download. Everything else is done in the EPOS.

There are about 15 stores using this. They all have bricks and mortar type stores, selling seasonal type products, and wanted the web site to be able to display their current stock.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

epos

Thanks for that norman,
            Do you or anyone else know if the epos will run live stock on the website side of things aswell.
            I really need the website I have to be updated as I sell an item in my retail store.
            Thanks.
            Mark
            If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Comment

I've no idea. Best wait until Monday and ask Actinic sales.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X