Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying Prices with GST

Hi there,

We are trying to display our prices as quotes with GST included. Our location is Australia, and we generally add 10% GST to the price.

When we checkout, the prices are correct ie,

Product Y $1000
    Shipping $10
    GST $101 (being GST on shipping and product)

Now in the product detail tab we list our prices with GST. Is there anyway, that actinic can add in the GST on the product whilst the user is perusing the catalog.

Currently we see the following
    Price (2 or fewer items): $695.00 (Exc. G.S.T)
    Price (3 to 4 items): $626.00 (Exc. G.S.T)
    Price (5 to 14 items): $556.00 (Exc. G.S.T)
    Price (15 or more items): $521.00 (Exc. G.S.T)

We'd like to see
    Price (2 or fewer items): $764.50 (G.S.T inc)
    etc etc

I do nto see any way how to do this. Unforutnately we are still using Actinic $ but nevertheless any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Dalia

Typo

A couple of clarifications in my post

"Now in the product detail tab we list our prices with GST". This means that we specify "GST" in the TAX 1 combo box.

And of course, "Actinic $" is "Actinic 4"

Comment

Hi Dalia,

I'm also in Australia... but on version 7 - so not sure if this will help.

In the Settings menu select Business Settings, then on the tab menu select the Simple radio button, check the include tax 1 box and fill in the tax details. Not sure if this is the same in version 4 though.

You really need to talk to Mark in New Zealand who handles product distribution in Australia on getting yourself up to the latest version. Mark's company is working on a customised Australian product - should b good when it comes out.

www.actinic.co.nz is the site you will need to go to

Comment

Hi there

For Version 4, to setup simple tax, you would go to "View | Business Settings | Tax", and select "Simple". Have you tried this Dalia?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X