Adding message to certain products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding message to certain products

Is there a way I can do this - without having to do it manually?

What I want to do is add message to certain products stating last order dates (where there are in advance of standard last order dates for special order products) and just wondered if there was a way I could do this without just copying & pasting text everytime. Maybe using custom properties/netquotevars - just never really used these before and don't fully understand how they work!

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Did you sort this out Kathy?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes I did it manually in the end - much quicker than trying to fathom another way of doing it at the moment!

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
      X