Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure Hosting Error

Hi,

I'm having problems getting my site to work with Secure Hosting (its Barclays ePDQ)

I keep getting the error message:

Error: There has been a problem trying to display your requested page.
    The file "actinic_template.html" could not be found.
    Make sure you have uploaded the template to your SH Account.

I have followed the instructions on the Secure Hosting website about uploading a template twice now and it the problem persists.

Anyone had this problem before?

I haven't seen or heard of that problem before. If someone else has experienced this and written a post about it, you should be able to find it using the search facility, which has recently been improved to make it more useful.

Comment

Have you contacted Secure Hosting about this? It could be there is a glitch at their end.

If they say there is no problem at their end, we can start looking at your Actinic settings to see what the issue might be.

Comment

i had similar problems setting up hsbc secure epayments.
        turns out i was actually trying to setup using ssl enabled when i didnt need to. my customers get bounced to hsbc where it is already secure.
        sharon
        http://www.siam925.com

Comment

If you still have problems after checking the above, I'd suggest contact Secure Hosting. Not at all unusual for HSBC to assure you its working fine their end and you still can't get it to work so you riig them again and they assure you it is set up correctly their end, so you fidddle again and finally you speak to someone sensible their end who says 'ah it's our fault it's not set up properly.'

Can't imagine Barclays will be any different!
          Miranda Stamp
          Twinkle Twinkle
          www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
          Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Working...
          X