Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage mms????

Hello to everybody,

I have just found out that we are upgrading to sage MMS within about three months, Does anybody know if actinic will be abble to connect to this? is it the same as to sage line 50?

has anybody done it yet?

also if it can not be done what will be the best method for me to use?

Sorry Steve

Actinic Link only works for Sage Line 50. You will need to maybe talk to a developer to build you an integration into Sage MMS.

Comment

I'd suggest talk to Hutch of http://www.skepsolutions.co.uk about this, as I was talking to him about this very topic a few months ago so know it can be done.
      We somewhat handily are in the same building as Uniq Systems, (Sage resellers) and attended a breakfast where they demo'd MMS when it was launched, and we liked some of the features so were toying with the idea of moving over to MMS because we wanted some features such as to make the PO raising easier rather than have to think about what we might need from each supplier, as we're always forgetting to order something then have to make a min order for 1 item resulting in too much stock in hamd.

In the end, as it's my decision not an accountant's , we've not gone for MMS due to cost vs benefits gains, but Hutch is building us a back office system which will do this for us and also deal with several other specific things we want -that MMS can't do -to make our life easier.
      Miranda Stamp
      Twinkle Twinkle
      www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
      Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Working...
      X