Missing emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing emails

I am having a problem with confirmation emails going missing, basically when I download new orders on Actinic there are orders which I did not know about. Does anyone know how this can be remedied as it is causing big problems at this time of year!

Everything is busy at the moment and things like this may happen. During this busy time where it's creating "big problems", why not click on download orders every half hour or so, this would be a better option as emails can be delayed at anytime, whereas orders will always download.

Also if you did get an email to say you had an order, you would be clicking on download anyway to retrieve it. Failing that have a look at Jan's addons which can do this automatically for you.

Comment

Cheers for that, the only problem is that Actinic is on a back office computer and the emails come through on the shop computer. Does the fact that we're not getting a confirmation email mean that the customer is not getting one either?

Comment

You can add a number of email addresses to receive the notification of orders within business settings, maybe send an email to the other pc at the same time.

As for your customers, it's very hard to say, if you have touched nothing and your host hasn't, then i would say it's a blip cos of how busy things are currently.

Why not place a test order and use a different email address and see how it goes?

Comment

Working...
        X