Tax Codes on Invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Codes on Invoices

I've had a look though past threads but can't seem to find anything relating to this problem - but I'm sure it will have come up in the past.

We're having a bit of a problem with this column on our invoices and customer complaints are causing a bit of a headache !

Due to the VAT rounding issue we've had to set Custom Taxes on some of our products but when the Invoices are printed we get '301' reported in the Tax Code column and 17.5% in the summary at the end of the invoice as well as 006-17.801% for the Custom Tax Products and 'Non-standard' in the summary for the custom tax ones.

Is there any way to get rid of this custom/non standard comment? We only really have 2 rates of VAT 17.5% and Zero on our product range.

I don't know whether it would mean the removal of the whole column but I don't know how we could deal with the final summary.

Sorry Hayley

Don't know any methods in Actinic to correct this other than asking someone like Jan at Mole End whether she has a customised report to sell which helps you out.

Comment

Working...
    X