Cookie problem driving me bonkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie problem driving me bonkers

Content-type: text/html Content-length: 12343 Date: Mon, 11-Dec-2006 16:31:38 GMT Pragma: no-cache Set-Cookie: ACTINIC_CART=62Z105Z167Z101A1165854698B2472; EXPIRES=Wed, 10-Dec-2008 16:31:38 GMT; PATH=/; Set-Cookie: ACTINIC_BUSINESS=-; PATH=/; Set-Cookie: CART_CONTENT=CART_TOTAL%090%09CART_COUNT%090%0a; EXPIRES=Sun, 11-Mar-2007 16:31:38 GMT; PATH=/;

Getting this at the top of my page - how the hell do I sort this out? Been at it for days now

Which page are you getting this on? home page? all of them?, cgi-bin pages only?

A link to the page would be helpful.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi there
      Sorry about that - this is specifically happening at cgi-bin/ca000010.pl?ACTION=COOKIEERROR - I can't give you a precise URL as it's not live at the moment.

Comment

Hmm. There have been 2 or 3 instances of this happening in the past. Usually because someone has messed up their cart html.

There was also a problem with an early release of V6 but this should have been fixed. See: http://knowledge.actinic.com/cgi-bin....com/acatalog/

If you have been editing your cart html, then I would make a backup copy of it and then re-instate the original file. If that works then you need to compare the two and try to make sure you haven't removed anything that actinic needs.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X