Logo On Actinic Shared SSL Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo On Actinic Shared SSL Page?

Hi there does anybody know how to get your company logo onto the shared Actinic SSl Page?

Also can i make the whole page come up as secure? with the yellow pad lock/ yellow browser title?

i take it that this can not be done then? Since posting i have managed to locate some other threads stating that placing a logo into the ssl page was not possible, these posts where quite old and wondered if this hhad changed?
    I only ask as when we ordered the Actinic SSL we were informed that we could do this....

Comment

Hi Steve

I'm afraid this cannot be done currently. You cannot put an image on Actinic SSL.

Also can i make the whole page come up as secure? with the yellow pad lock/ yellow browser title?
      The whole page for Actinic SSL will be secure with a padlock, however if you are running in a frame, then of course this will not show up. If you are running in a frame. then go to "Design | Option | Miscellaneous", for "Generation Options", tick "No Frame in Checkout".

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

many thanks for clearing this one up for me,

regards

Comment

Hi Steve
          The problem lies in the fact that to get the logo onto the secure page you either have to upload the image to the secure server (which for reasons of security, your host should not allow you to do), or reference the image thats hosted on your regular space (and this isn't wise, as the customer will then see a warning at checkout that "this page contains secure and insecure information")

Comment

Working...
          X