add to cart button target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to cart button target

Hi, i have posted another thread about having sepperate bounce pages, and as this doesnt seem possible the only solution i can think of is changing the target on my add to cart button.

because my products are in a frame within my overall layout...when i add to cart my bounce page is appearing inside the frame which basically looks like a page inside a page.

i only have 1 place where they can add to cart so all i need is to make the add to cart button target to _parent...or similar.

can i do this easily...and if so would it affect any other functions?

thanks.

because my products are in a frame within my overall layout
    Remove the framed design and this will almost certainly help.

Comment

Hi, i need to keep my design framed for other reasons....i dont like using frames but i do need to keep them on this occaision.

i just need to know where the <a href> tag is for the add to cart button..

is it in a script file?.

i either need to change the target of my button or make it load the page outside of the frame.

Comment

I managed to sort out the target, although i will soon find out if it is conflicting with anything else.

I just searched for the form tag in the design text...and added the _parent target to it.

as this is a form tag it may well have other things which run from it but it seems ok so far.

Comment

Working...
        X