Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to update entered delivery info

I've had a very odd problem reported to me as follows:

1. Customer invokes the checkout process and completes details of their address and other delivery info.
    2. If they decide to change any of the details they have entered, clicking on any of the text fields they have completed sends them straight back to the site's home page.

It's as though any completed text fields become hyperlinks to the site's home page.

It is possible to update the entered fields by clicking on a field, and while keeping the mouse pointer pressed, moving it away from the field. On releasing the mouse button the text field gets the focus and can be edited, though needless to say this isn't a viable work around for users.

The site uses the Smart Theme with product sections generated by JavaScript down the left hand side of the pages.

Does anyone know how this problem can be fixed? The customer has advised that the site has been refreshed already.

Thanks,

Alan
    Alan Morris
    OakRidge Internet Ltd

Alan

There must be some kind of 'onChange' JavaScript thing happening (e.g. some kind of field input validator) that has been impemented incorrectly - i.e. it's causing the 'Cancel' button to be pressed.

If you could let us know the URL of the page, you should get some more detailed suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X