hide cart discount lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hide cart discount lines

this issue has caused me so many problems and something new keeps popping up.

Basically i have 5 products which can be ordered in any combination but depending on how many you order you get a discount....

i need to have them as sepperate products to achieve a specific layout.

BUT...i dont want the pricing to appear as a discount....i just want it to appear as a price.

this would have worked with the order level based discount as i could hide the order line that shows the discount info....but this doesnt let me do a quantity based discount so i have to use the cart discount method......which for some wierd reason shows the discount line beneath the first product rather than all the products.

it seems that the discount line is generated in with the product name.

as it is not physically generated by a NETQUOTEVAR in the xml template....how would i hide this line.

you can see what i need to hide in the picture attached.
    Attached Files

It's unfortunate you are not using v8, as this does feature a 'Cart Content Discounts At End Of Cart' checkbox, which does this automatically.

I don't know if there is any way to do this in v7 - if you email Actinic Support it could be that there is a known Perl change that can do the job.

The page to go to is http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Comment

I'm wanting to do something similar but I'd like discounts to show as a Discount Summary on the printed invoice.

At the moment the discount appears under each product line and if we've had to cancel a product the line appears even though we've deleted the discount. It's rather messy and often means invoices run onto several pages.

Comment

Working...
      X