No announcement yet.

Checkout Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think we have the banner sorted now. changed the option in design options from having an invisible image to a background color. seems to be working.

jo - when you say "I would also look at your displayed prices, I was going to add a blazer to my basket, th description said "Priced from £39.95 - £52.50 " it wasn'tuntil i had the item in my basket that the price for my chosen size was disclosed" was the cart set to have a bounce page in it?

we were trying this to sort the ssl redirect page (which is now working- post 17867), but we are normally having press "add to cart" then you see the cart with the price of product. are you meaning this is too late?

many thanks

Comment

when you say "I would also look at your displayed prices, I was going to add a blazer to my basket, th description said "Priced from £39.95 - £52.50 "
      i was saying it is better to have the price displayed along with the size, on the product page within the drop down box , so it is clear what the price is - rather than add to cart to find out the price

Comment

Working...
      X