Jpg Images In Actinic 7 Have Disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jpg Images In Actinic 7 Have Disappeared

I Have Just Downloaded Windows Explorer 7, & Now All The Jpg Images In Actinic 7 Have Disappeared In Preview, But I Can Still See Them On Line. Can Anyone Help?

Do a search on the forum mate, Actinic don't like IE7
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Do make sure you have rebooted your PC after installing IE7.
      It dosen't automatically reboot, but needs it before installation is complete, and 'may' solve your problem, after then closing and reopening Actinic

Comment

Have you also checked the default install of IE has not been set to block / hide images? Worth checking

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Images

Hi,
          I also have the same problem, I have checked the setting in IE and images are allowed.
          Have done reboot and restarted Actinic, is there anything else that can be done, as this really is a pain.
          Thanks.
          Mark
          If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by kessock
            Hi,
            I also have the same problem, I have checked the setting in IE and images are allowed.
            Have done reboot and restarted Actinic, is there anything else that can be done, as this really is a pain.
            Thanks.
            Mark
            I ended up going to Add/Remove Programmes and uninstalling IE7 and going back to IE6. Not ideal etc, but lets you get on with other stuff meantime. I'm keeping an eye on here for updates though.

As I said on another thread, as IE7 will now be downloaded to all with automatic updates from Windoze I think the forum users would benefit from there being a sticky topic (ooh err) about this.
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Thanks

Cheers for the update,
              I think I will plod on but it realy is not ideal, surely Actinic could do a fix for this as most using IE will update only to find the same issue.
              Thanks.
              Mark

Comment

Could you check (in IE7) Tools | Security - Local Intranet? I have this set at Medium-Low and have no problems with v7 Preview images - I do have a refresh problem, but since I mostly work with Preview off and use the full Preview in Browser option, that does not affect me.
                Bill
                www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

settings

Hi,
                  Just checked and have the same settings as you, I cannot see anything in preview apart from my logo even when I refresh manually.
                  Any clues.
                  Cheers.
                  Mark

Comment

It all depends on whether your images are on another drive or not. If your images are within your 'Site1' folder (or sub-folders within your 'Site1' folder) then you are fine.

We are intending to put out a release of v7 that deals with all the stupid problems (aka software updates) that Microsoft have introduced recently. It will be out in the not-to-distant future - keep an eye on the forum.

Comment

Update

Thanks for that.
                      Will wait for the update.
                      Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X