Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Email Addresses

Hi

We have had a very busy couple of weeks as im sure you all have but we have got about 200 people in our pending list that have bought things off the site that we havnt got anymore! We are that busy we are struggling to take stuff off the site when it sells out! What i want to do is to get the email addresses of all the people in my pending list and email them all together. Is this possible?

I have searched the threads but the only answer I could find was one that got all the details of everyone that have ever bought off the site. I just want to email the people in the pending list.

Any Help would be great.

Many Thanks

You could use our One Stop Order Processing product, with this you can display only those order that are pending and then send an email to all of them explaining the situation - it has a fully functional 30 day trial, which you can download from this page :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

In fact one of the reasons that we wrote this product was because Miranda at Twinkle on the web wanted to do just what you want to do.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thankyou very much you have saved me workin all night tonight!

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X