Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....Pricing entered by customer?

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have constructed our website, and although it still needs a lot more work on it, when it comes to material products it's doing the job very nicely thank you very much. However......

As well as products we also provide a service (professional firework displays). The option of allowing customers to pay their display deposits online would be a great help.

From my reading around it's possible for a customer to enter their own shipping charge, but.......is there a way of getting a customer to enter a unique payment value for a product/service?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Darren Towers
    UK Party Supplies Store | Where to get face paint online | Masquerade masks for balls | False beards for sale online

You mean a product valued at One Pound Sterling that a customer could enter a "quantity" against and add to cart?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I've done a custom add-on a few times that allows certain products to have their price entered by the customer.

If you also use the Other Info Prompt on such a product, they can enter the Order number as well as the amount they want to pay. Contact me by email if interested.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X