Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX Failures

Hi all,

I am having an alarming amount of failed transactions through my website www.glasses2you.com as PROTX are saying that Actinic is sending through the address with the postcode twice. When the various checks are then made, the banks are saying the address of the card doesn't match and so a failure is issued to the customer.

The part of the cart where the customer fills out their address only has one prompt for a post code so how can that info be sent twice. I'm also a bit baffled as to why, if this is the case, ALL our transactions do not fail.

Has anyone else come accross this?

Thanks,

Ian

I've also experience this as on one of my clients sites, well as the following intermittent problem.

1. On some orders customers are unsure if the transaction has succeeded, so in some cases order again and again.

2. We have set up the site to email a copy of each order to the business as they come in. This does not happen all the time.

If anyone has any ideas about this please let me know.

Many thanks.

Allen

Originally posted by Ian Allcoat
    Hi all,

I am having an alarming amount of failed transactions through my website www.glasses2you.com as PROTX are saying that Actinic is sending through the address with the postcode twice. When the various checks are then made, the banks are saying the address of the card doesn't match and so a failure is issued to the customer.

The part of the cart where the customer fills out their address only has one prompt for a post code so how can that info be sent twice. I'm also a bit baffled as to why, if this is the case, ALL our transactions do not fail.

Has anyone else come accross this?

Thanks,

Ian

Comment

Hi Ian,

I would get in touch with Support, I have just been on your website and checked the coding for Order01.html, that seems fine, so it pass be when it passed the values from Actinic to Protx, maybe there is an issue where. The bounce over is quite quick, so I cannot view the source of the pspbounce. Please open a ticket with Support on: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X