Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Prices

Hi,

I'm trying to setup different prices for shipping to different areas (incl. the Scottish Isles and anywhere considered 'offshore' UK)

My current setup (See attached screenshot):

Calculation Basis is by 'Total Value'
    Shipping Bands is by 'Zone'

I have 2 zones set: 'UK Mainland' & 'UK Offshore'

UK Mainland Next Day
    UK Next Day (Value up to £74.99) £6.95
    UK Next Day (Value £75.00+) £0.00

UK Mainland Next Day Before 12
    UK Next Day AM Delivery (Value up to £74.99) £15.00
    UK Next Day AM Delivery (Value £75.00+) £8.00

UK Offshore
    UK Next Day Offfshore – Scottish Islands (Value up to £74.99) £21.00
    UK Next Day Offfshore – Scottish Islands (Value £75.00+) £14.00

I'm having a couple of problems.

1. The UK Offshore zone only allows me to include Ireland, there's no country option for the Scottish Isles in the 'Zone Properties'. Is there a way around this?

2. All of a sudden, I'm getting an error message when i try to my checkout: "Select Shipping Destination - Your order has exceeded the shipping tables defined by the supplier, therefore it is not possible to calculate the shipping cost. Please contact the supplier with this information as they will be happy to process your order and will then be able to correct the shipping tables.

Thank you."

This wasn't appearing before and I haven't changed the settings.

Finally, the site is running on http://www.theindustrialsuperstore.com/ if you want to test it.

ps. Cheers in advance and sorry for writing such a long post
    Attached Files

1. you can define new zones and areas (countries) and add them in accordingly to the shipping zone (Advanced : Locations)

2. try ticking excess "take highest value in table" and setting £75.00 = £0.00 as you have no free trigger in place at the moment (The previous should be £74.99 = £8.00)
    Last edited by jont; 21-Dec-2006, 12:08 PM. Reason: additional info for shipping bands

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

righteo

Cheers jont,

I've been able to add the new locations in to the site.

Weirdly, its not giving me the option to change my shipping (its simply chooses the highest value option of 'UK Next Day AM Delivery')

I'm also still getting that error message about my 'order exceeding shipping tables'... this does seem to be intermittent though

Comment

Hi Jack...

Mmm bizarre, Okay, please can you go to "File | Export", click "Next", then simply select "Shipping", and export the file onto your desktop. Please could you attach it to this thread, I will import into my version 7 and see where the issue is stemming from.

By the way, what version 7 are you running? If below 7.0.3 then possibly you may want to upgrade to the latest version 7 which is 7.0.6

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X