Not Downloading Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Downloading Orders

Hi, just a quick question I hope. I am looking to use Actinic Developer to provide a catalogue for a client but they will not, for security reasons, be able to use the order download application (their sysadm only allow specific software on PCs!).

Is it possible to email the order details to my client when entered as well as sending a confirmation back to the user? Their should not be security issues as all orders will be invoice with order, no credit cards.

Many thanks in advance,

Julian

You can get a copy of the order confirmation email cc'd to you by entering an email address in the 'Send Reciept email copies to " on business settings/ordering.

I also have a plugin that will download orders at scheduled intervals and then run another plugin to email copies of the packing list, invoice or data entry report to someone (the reports are sent in xml, pdf or rich text format). So you could use this to collect the orders and send the over to him, he could then print them off to include in the packages if he wished to or just email them on to the user. If he used the RTF format then he could change the values of items shipped etc. More details and a free trial are available at the URLs below :-

Automation Mole - collects orders and calls batch order processor

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html

Batch Order Processors - email the reports

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Act...rocessors.html

Cheers,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks so much Jan. This was the one thing that could potentially have scuppered the project. I will have a look around your site later.

Thanks again.

Julian

Comment

Working...
      X