looking for webmaster of actinic v7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for webmaster of actinic v7

Looking for a webmaster with experience in Actinic v7 setting up and hosting my current website. Person should be responsive to my needs and preferrably located in the Cleveland, OH area.
    Thanks
    Bob

web master for Actinic software

-text removed by moderator - reason: explicitly commercial posting-

Comment

best to remove the post and send an email - the mods will most likely delete and ban you otherwise as posting what could be considered as spam.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Even better is mentioning other e-commerce solutions... welcome to the ACTINIC forum!!

Bikster

Comment

And, if this isn't classed as spam, you should at least warn people if you are posting adult links!
          Cheers

David
          Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Our developers have gained a significant expirience of work with Actinic software. Here is the site we integrated with Actinic software
            To bad it does not work!

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
              To bad it does not work!
              The site or one of the product Mal?

Bikster

Comment

The site - it would not load. Looks like there is some flash trying to load but failing - all I can see is some balls jumping about!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                  The site - it would not load. Looks like there is some flash trying to load but failing - all I can see is some balls jumping about!!
                  But I though it wouldn't load...

Comment

all I get is a single line nothing else will load

Comment

It loads .... eeek ;-)

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Clever that - moderator took out the post (not before all the regulars had read it) then Malcolm put the link back in!!
                        Paul
                        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

then Malcolm put the link back in!!
                          So I did It still wont load for me. But now its gone forever so I will never know what it looked like

Comment

If you sort of look around when you are in the shower you'll get a fair idea.
                            Bill
                            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I have the link stored in my history (In fact I can remember the url anyway) - interested parties please contact me!

(Malcolm - where'd it go then? You edit it? Bouncing balls!)
                              Paul
                              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
                              X