No announcement yet.

looking for webmaster of actinic v7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was like watching a slideshow from a horizontal blind company coupled with a tom & jerry cartoon.

Comment

Bummer - I like tom & jerry

Comment

Let me get this right - it is just Malcolm who's bouncing cartoon balls will not load?

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Perhaps Malcolm has some security on his PC that blocks websites that contain certain words? It's an Actinic & UK site but some of it's descriptions are pretty specific! See the bit at bottom about not being related to a bank with a similar name? DOH!
          Paul
          Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Perhaps Malcolm has some security on his PC that blocks websites that contain certain words
            Must be blocking "Tom and Jerry"

Comment

And the ceasing of the Sky feed for "Deadliest catch" would be a real bonus, might get some work done then huh?

I did not get the bouncing balls either, but it did look like a cartoon without them, i expected "Hanna Barbera" to come scrolling across.

Comment

I don't think you two are looking at the same website. I do not see any connection with cartoons
                Paul
                Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Originally posted by pfb5
                  I don't think you two are looking at the same website...
                  Oh, I believe they are but the conversation has drifted away somewhat. They are refering to the java snowflakes et alii on the referred site which some can see and some cannot - and some don't want to.

Comment

Paul - Can you now remove your post giving the url as the mods and I did. The post refering to the site was against forum rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X