Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find web I created in Dreamweaver??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find web I created in Dreamweaver??

I created my own website for my coffee shop. I registered it using Actinic plug in. But Where can I find my web in Actinic V8?? I tried many ways, but I can't find or import my website. WHat should I do??

This is the v7 forum so you may get a better response posting into the v8 forum in future.

When you register the design in Dreamweaver the page becomes a layout inside of Actinic ... when you register it provides several option in how and where you want the layouts available... you can then apply the design as a layout to usually the outer design page - this is the overall design and look of the page into which Actinic then drops in the navigation, products, best-seller lists etc.

You should only be designing the outer layout in Dreamweaver and then using Actinic to add the other pieces and not designing the whole site in Dreamweaver. Actinic works off various templates (now called layouts) which it uses in conjunction with the database to create each page of products, sections etc

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X