Downloading orders to 2 computers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading orders to 2 computers?

Is it possible to download orders on 2 computers?

I have just taken on a part time assistant who will be working from her home. I have installed Actinic and my Site 1 folder on her computer.

Is there a way that we can we both download / process orders i.e. if I download 10 orders can she see them and vice versa?

Do our computers have to be networked - we live close so could possible infra-red...

Please help!

Thanks,
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Hi Carolyn

I'm afraid that once the orders are downloaded, they are deleted on the server. So if your new assistant downloaded a batch of orders, you would not be able to download the same batch.

The only way that I can see around this is to have one person downloading the orders and then forwarding the Actinic database to the other person for them to import. There may be some way to automate this process if the 2 machines are networked.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

I have a product that will email a copy of the order processing reports on to someone, this might be of use. More details and a free trial available at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Act...rocessors.html

You can also use it with my Automation Tools to collect orders and process them while you are out of the office, details and free trial for this are at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html

It seems to me that you might find the Automation Mole with order download and order processing and the Batch Order Processor for Emailing Orders useful.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X