Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders complete but Actinic doesn't realise *Invoices already printed*

Hi,

I hope someone can help. I have done a quick search, and couldn't find anything for this particular problem, so apologies if it has been covered elsewhere.

Right, let me explain:

-Full payment has been received.
    -Items are either shipped or cancelled.
    -Packing lists and invoices have been printed.
    -Actinic still doesn't realise the order is complete.

When you look under "Progress and Payments", the % complete/pending usually adds up to over 100%.

When you look at the database itself, it looks rather like the OrderDetails table got updated, but the Orders table didn't! Not too sure that this is possible.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why this is happening, I would welcome them (and a way to fix it). I can set them to completed manually, but it would be better if Actinic sorted that out for itself.

Thanks very much.

Are you sending both emails also?

Comment

Originally posted by Coral
      When you look under "Progress and Payments", the % complete/pending usually adds up to over 100%.
      This is your problem, you need to add another payment record so that this is exactly 100% and the payment status is set to full payment received, if you click on new payment a payment for the correct amount should be generated.

However if it is the % complete that is incorrect, not the % paid then you will need to export the order (right click and export - you may need to enable export in business settings first) to move the order to complete.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X