Updating contents of Java applet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating contents of Java applet

I think I'm being a bit thick here but how do I put any changes to the credit card payment Java applet onto the website?

I know how to update the details within Actinic Catalog (Developer):
    View > Business Settings > Payment and Security > Configure Method...

I make the changes, click Apply, click Ok and then I update the website from:
    Web > Update Website.

I've also tried Refreshing the website to see if that forces the applet to be reuploaded, but still no joy.

Can we have a URL to check please?
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

It's a local installation at the moment - I've not migrated it to the live server as I wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly first

There's no other buttons to press or options to tick are there? The site(s) have been running happily but there's now a need to update the types of card that are accepted.

Comment

Do you mean that you cannot see the java applet any more or that the changes you made in the 'configure method' area are not appearing to you? Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting temp files / cookies etc then trying again?

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

I mean the changes I'm making aren't being reflected on the site.

The applet still loads, just with the old card types.

It's not a caching issue as I've just tried with another PC (which didn't even have the Java plugin installed) and that still shows the old card types.

Comment

what are the correct cards that should be showing, so we can take a look on our browsers?

Comment

Hi Jo,

Typical.. I've just reuploaded to show you a link with it not working... and it now works!

Maybe the problem is a local issue then? I'd even deleted the COM folder, but anyway it's working now so I'm happy

Comment

Thats often the case....

glad to have helped - in a benign way!

Comment

Working...
                X