Problem uploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem uploading

Hi everyone, I have been using this now for over a year and it still perplex's me! I have been trying for the last two days to refresh my website 4yourbaby.co.uk using actinic with settings un changed still in place from the original upload. I am continually getting timed out errors. I have disabled my firewall but still the same problem. When I look at the log files it seems that actinic is trying to upload to directories that do not exist ie www/favicon.ico or www.robots.txt I have no idea what these directories are as I haven't created them.

The reason for my refreshing is that within Actinic my VAT is correct and my product prices are correct but on line customers are being displayed the correct price and correct rate of VAT but at the checkout it displays completely different figures not in my favour I may add. This error is costing me dearly and I am now at a loss as to what to do.

Help much appreciated.

Could be several issues - most annoying if the host have done something there end and upset the balance. May be worth checking nothing has altered.

In Advanced | Network Setup do you have "use passive FTP" option ticked? Worth ticking the box.

In the same box look under Common Settings and tick "ignore passive ftp errors" and "use enhanced FTP".

You can also adjust the timeout under "FTP options" in the same window but this very rarely does much good.

Have you been able to connect to the site via FTP using say Windows Explorer?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X