Error downloading order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error downloading order

Trying to download some orders this afternoon I'm getting the following error message:

n error occurred while downloading order number ML58HT20007201.
    The order may have been corrupted in transfer from the server.

Press Retry to reattempt the download of that order.

Press Skip to ignore that order and continue with the download of other orders from your web site.

Press Remove to remove that order from the set awaiting download.
    It will remain on your web site renamed as ML58HT20007201.ordx, in case you need to undertake further investigation.

Press Abort to cancel the download operation and leave all unprocessed orders on the web site.

This happened twice for 2 different orders - but did download other orders at the same time successfully.

Having checked Protx I know we have received payment for 1 of the problem orders but not sure if there is any way I can download it.

Been onto the website and can't read the file.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Hi Kathy,

Been onto the website and can't read the file.
    What is the size of the file? If it is 0kb then it is definitely corrupt and you won't be able to get anything from it. If it is more than this then you could raise a support query (here) and our support team may be able to get some information from it (no guarantees though) if we can get a copy of the order file. Other than that, you may have to contact the customer and take the order details over the phone if you can get that information from Protx

A couple of things can cause corrupt orders:

- a network transfer error when the customer was placing the order
    - web space becoming full so it cannot create the order

Obviously if it has downloaded other orders then the 2nd option is probably not the cause but it would be worth checking that you are not running out of web space.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X