size and stock control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

size and stock control

i sell clothes and i have a problem when using stock control, if i have 4 pieces of clothing 2 different sizes how can i stock control the design for the 2 sizes but have one product in actinic and allow the customer to choose iether size, does this sound ok if not i will ilabarate a bit more. well try

You have to create a hidden product for each size/colour combination and then on the main product in Actinic, create a component with attributes and choices, go back to the component details and create a permutation for each size/colour combination and then associate each permuation with the hidden product. Search for permutation in the Actinic help and you will find some good examples.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

size and stock control

so correct me if i am wrong, main product QTY 4 (2 of each size) plus choices and sizes avilalable, 2 hidden products QTY 2 on each hidden product, permutations on main product both sizes, can't seem to find away to associate each permuation with the hidden product

Comment

size and stock control

correct me if i am wrong but you can't add an attribute to a component which is assosiated with another product so how can i add sizes to the component? and where would i add the QTY? for each product on the hidden product or main product?

Comment

Components work in different ways depending on whether you have attributes, choices or associated products, so start with a new dummy product, add the component(1), add the attributes (2), and add the choices (x per attribute), then go back to the component, click on the permutations tab and click on fill list to get a permutation for each product.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

stock

managed to do wat you wrote this time but i think i am doing something wrong as the stock level does not update, where do i add the stock QTY in the Hide on site products or the main product or add the hidden ones together and total in main? or is ther something in the component that i am supposed to do

thankyou for your help so far

Comment

I think that you switch stock control off on the main product and on for the hidden ones.

Regards,

Comment

just done it and noticed you posted thankyou for all your help its working great now cheers.

i just have one small problem now i have a sub domain on a main domain name but when i add to cart it bounces back to the sub domain address and its showing nothing in the cart but if you go to checkout its all there, the reason i have a sub domain is because my old hosting company was rubbish with help so i change but as they would not change the namesever to direct my site to my new host i had to get another domain name, i have managedto get the old domain diverted now so that is my sub domain have you any idea why the cart is bouncing to the sub domain URL if you would like to see the problem www.wrightkidsstuff.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html add something to cart and the url will change to old domain www.thewrightkidsstuff.co.uk and page not found.

i thought it may be because its going to my old host so i deleted the acatalog from old host now i just get url not found?

Comment

H,

I posted a reply to your thread here yesterday. Please do not post the same question twice.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X