Deleting an order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting an order?

In the orders section I would like to permenantly delete an order form actinic - not just click delete and leave it in pending with a red cross!

The problem is that I have messed the order up and it is showing 100% shipped and 38% cancelled - i can't even get rid of the 38% cancelled!

any ideas?

if you ever want to delete all orders you can go to Housekeeping>Purge>Purge Orders

This removes all 'Deleted' orders.

If you have any 'Deleted' orders you dont nescessarily want to 'Purge' completely, then temporarily 'Undelete' them whilst you 'Purge'

hope this helps..

steve quinn.
    harlequin domains
    www.harlequindomains.com
    actinic design, hosting and marketing
    0800 0832077

Comment

This is caused by a bug in Actinic.

You can fix the order up using by using one of my order processors - batch order processor mark shipped - to reset the values to 100% shipped, you will then be able to delete it in Actinic.

It comes with a free trial which you will be able to use to fix this problem up. If you have already used up your trial for this product I can give you another license that will work for a day or so.

You can download the module from the URL below

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Bat...rocessors.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X