Deleting Products & Completing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Products & Completing

Hi, I got an order (6 product lines)and the products were incorrectly ordered by the client, so I cancelled the products in Orders>Line Items(and the OrderSurcharge/Discount of 5%) and then added the new items(9 product lines) in Orders by clicking Add New Item(but did not apply another OrderSurcharge/Discount of 5%). This all worked well, except I cannot now complete the order process even though I have shipped the new items(and they are ticked), as in Progress & Payments >Line Item Delivery...the Status = Pending, the Total Lines = 15, the %Shipped = 43, the %Cancelled = 43, the %Back Ordered = 0 and the %Pending = 14. It appears that there seems to be something pending that is stoping the completion, but I do not see what it could be. Can any one help with this. Also, can anyone explain why I can only type continuous text lines like this! WORK BENCHES FROM DATARAX
    Rob Lane
    www.DATARAX.co.uk

Have a look at Progress & Payments. Is the outstanding balance at 0.00?

You can start newlines in the message by pressing the Return key.

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Hi,

This is spooky, but the return key seems to work now. It hasn't for ages!

The outstanding balance is £0.00.

Kind regards

Rob

SHELVING BY DATARAX
      Rob Lane
      www.DATARAX.co.uk

Comment

Completing

Hi,

I am still cannot resolve the completing issue. Can any one suggest a solution please.

Pallet Racking At DATARAX
        Rob Lane
        www.DATARAX.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rob,

You can open the order and on the 'Payments and Progress' tab, click on 'View Payment' and then if there is nothing entered, click 'New Entry', then Ok and you should be able to complete the order. If this too does not work, then you can right click on the order and choose to re-export to files, this is only available if you have 'Export to files' selected in 'Business Settings | Order Processing'.

I would also suggest you remove the various links you have on the three posts here, if you want to include a link please do it by adding it to your signature. You so far have these links to your workbenches, pallets and shelving and they are not related to the issue being discussed...

Kind regards
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce, Thanks ever so much the Export to file worked, but the order was not completed correctly as it still showed a 14% pending, but I stiil got paid the right amount so everythings fine! Seems I have been a bad boy with the links, sorry but saw others doing something similarish so thought I would. I will remove when I find out how to. By the way I did post the question why can I only type in wrapped text paragraphs(then the problem went away) and as you can see its still happening any clues why. cheers again Rob
            Rob Lane
            www.DATARAX.co.uk

Comment

Rob,

I think it perhaps may be an issue with the machine you are on, if I click the edit button your last post for example, then place the cursor any where I wish to have a line break and hit the return key, this works for me. I could edit your last message to look right.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Wrapping text

Hi, found the problem when I play with the switch editor button (A/A) I can use the return key.

By the way how do I remove the links.
                Rob Lane
                www.DATARAX.co.uk

Comment

I have done that for you. You should click 'edit' then make the changes by removing the ... around the text.

regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X