X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Other Info Information

Hi All;
    I'm looking for a way to display more than 1 "Other info Question"
    Under product Details - Layout Tab (Actinic v-7)

Please see http://www.personal-prints.com/acata...nd_Dreams.html
    for example

(we are using this "other info " for customer personalization and need to expand to 1 or 2 other boxes

Many, Many Thanks

Bob Collins
    Bob Collins Design
    Fort Collins, Colorado USA
    bob@bobcollinsdesign.com

The Advanced Guide has a note on how to turn this from a single line into a text box. Look for Having a larger box for the 'Other Info' Prompt.

I've also done a donationware patch that allows you to have multiple other info prompts. See www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/

I also have an expensive patch designed for engravers / embroiderers that is intended for products that you charge for the text by the character.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norms patch works very well - you can see it in action here http://www.ruralwebdesign.co.uk/acat...n_Package.html

Comment

Thank you Norm

Hi Norman

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, I saw how to enlarge text box in advanced guide. But that's not what client wants. Looks like your script might be just the thing we are looking for. What kind of $ Donationware amount is appropriate. So I can get that info to client.
        Thanks Again!!!

Bob Collins
        ( Yes I'm a "Yank"...here in snowbound Colorado)
        Bob Collins Design
        bob@bobcollinsdesign.com

Comment

The average here seems to be £25 so I guess that's around $50 nowadays.

Colorado - Lucky you - I'm in Scotland with 5 inoperable ski resorts due to lack of snow. Send some!
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Script

That sounds very reasonable Norman. I'm meeting with client Wed. I'm sure we will go for it. Get back to you to arrange $ to you.

That's funny about snow. One of my friends from Loveland, Colorado recently made news ( and a free trip to NY) for offering Colorado snowballs on e-bay.
            crazy world isn't it?

Cheers

Bob
            Bob Collins Design
            bob@bobcollinsdesign.com

Comment

Multiple Other Info prompt

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
              The Advanced Guide has a note on how to turn this from a single line into a text box. Look for Having a larger box for the 'Other Info' Prompt.

I've also done a donationware patch that allows you to have multiple other info prompts. See www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/

I also have an expensive patch designed for engravers / embroiderers that is intended for products that you charge for the text by the character.
              You kindly sent me the patch for V8.5.1 the other day and it works but the descriptive text questions are bunched up to the left of the input box with little room and black boxes are appearing under each product. see 'Anusol'.
              Steve harper
              www.southdownspharmacy.co.uk

Comment

Norman has his own forum on his website your question might be better off asked there

Comment

Working...
                X