Confused about Developer - multi sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused about Developer - multi sites

I'm thinking of using Developer to create sites for three individule clients. Not sure if I'm looking at the right software.

Each client would have there own URL. data base of products and
    control only there order management.

Management of the sites and catalogs would be from my PC, and
    who ever the hosting company would be.

I do not want to create a mall environment full of shops, but a unique web presence for each of the clients as individule sites.

Am I on the right Track????
    What additional license might I be looking at???

Thanks in advance for any imput.

Developer will be perfect for you. You will be able to develop all three sites on your machine and then pass them on to the clients when they are complete.

You will only need a developer license but the client will need the appropriate Actinic license to run the store when they take the store on - it sounds as if Order Manager would be suitable.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X