New Payment Service Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Payment Service Provider

Our bank will allow us to use 1 of 4 selected Payment Providers only, none of which come as pre-configured in Actinic V.7 which we use.
    We have selected the company we want to work with, we have signed up with them and now seem to have run into difficulties implimenting the whole system.
    We want to re-direct our customers to the payment service provider's SSL site, they can do the business regarding credit cards etc, and we just take care of the actual order.
    Can somebody please tell me how to do this in practical, understandable language, because these guys have me totally baffled with techno-speak.

Thanks
    Ian

You will somehow need to pass the actinic site information in a format that is acceptable to the PSP.

If you can post details of who you are using someone else may be using them and be able to offer more detailed advice or if it is possible or not.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi, thanks for that.
      The PSP in question is EuroCommerce, based in Dublin. They can be found on www.eurocommerce.ie

Comment

Ian,

Usual procedure is that a PSP would buy an integration kit and write the interface that will be used for Actinic to be able to transfer order information on to them in a suitable format.

More information on this can be gathered from our Sales team on 0845 1294800 or by dropping them a mail at sales[@]actinic.co.uk

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Ok, that sounds a lot better than the horribly expensive language coming from the PSP's nominated by the bank! I'll let them know the writing has been done for them and give them the email. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X