Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping again ....

Hi all

Is it me or does shipping cause the most hair pulling out behaviour amongst us?

New problem... I have to sell two seats as a special offer - which I have put into the catalog as one item. Now I have to class this special offer as two items for shipping purposes. (hair pulling action here) I know I have seen somewhere about associated roducts being hidden on site and added for shipping purposes
    (or was that a dream?) but NOW I cant find it...

Help me please ??? .... before I pull out all my hair...

Hi Karen

You simply need to right-click on the product and select 'New Component'. Call the component something like 'Special Offer' and associate it with the 'seat' product.

Thus when customers add this to their cart, they will add the product, and the component associated with the product, and so the weight will be counted twice.

Comment

Thanks for your help, but...
      I had a 'eureka' moment at 5am yesterday morning and fixed the problem by simply splitting the orders from a drop down option saying 1 seat, 2 seats to two separate order lines of one seat and two seats and then telling the two seats it was double the wieght of the single seat and voila shipping value correct.

Karen

Comment

Working...
      X