Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Title and Text Spaces plus link text

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help with a couple of small text issues.

I'm using a brochure fragment to lay out an image on the left and text on the right in two separate cells. In the cell with the text there appears to be a line break, possibly even 2 between the fragment title and the fragment text. I have changed the font to actxxsmall so ideally I would like the title and text closer together. The netquotevars are all in one cell there is no padding or spacing, so where is the <br> or <p> tag hiding.

I would also like to be able to change the font of the text used in the fragment for the link to actxxsmall without necessarily changing the style sheet for links. The [LINK] functionality does'nt seem to like having embedded html around it.

many thanks

Mark
    <a href="http://www.getgeared.co.uk">GetGeared.co.uk</a>

Hi Mark

I think that you will find the NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_TITLE enclosed in <h3> tags which gives the space between the title and text. If these tags are replaced with <font> tags, then it's easier to specify the space you want.

If you are using embedded html in the brochure text, you will have to end the embedding tags before [LINK] and then restart it, i.e.
    !!<<font ....>text</font>>!!
    [LINK]
    !!<<font ....>text</font>>!!

The html for the link text can be written straight into the link text field.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Ben

Thanks for the tip with the H tags that works but getting the link text to look smaller is still not right. I have typed the following in link text in the fragment:

!!<<span class="actxxsmall">More</span>>!!

In preview it gives me a link that looks like this with no formatting it also gives me this if I try something with regular <font> tags:

More/A>

any ideas?

Mark
      <a href="http://www.getgeared.co.uk">GetGeared.co.uk</a>

Comment

Hi Mark

You can use HTML in the link text field without embedding it, i.e.

<span class="actxxsmall">More</span>

Ben
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
        X