Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! update / upload problem

Hi,

I've been using my site fine for a few months, including several updates and uploads of new products and text, with pictures and prices etc.

Today, I removed some sections, tried to upload as usual, but lots of errors appeared during "purging" stage and it won't complete the job.

Says "operation timed out"

then "webserver returned unexpected error. server response 406 not acceptable...run web/configure website details to renew your website configuration."

then, if you click ok, "error occured...permission problems....low disk space...

then if ok "unable to upload with FTP protocol...HTP instead or cancel.

Apart from not uploading, its kind of half changed the live site, so sections have gone but the titles and links remain, so customers can click a section that appears live, but get a lovely microsoft "its not there" message.

I really don't think its disk space at server, its not a big site - and im removing stuff not adding it!

Please advise as I'm stuck!!!!

Thanks

Roy.

Scratch that - it's done!

Read down the list of threads and seems sometimes s**t happens!

Tried again (for the 4,667,542,355th time and it worked - maybe it just needed to be an offpeak time for the poor server to keep up.

Still think Actinic is a pretty cool thing - really, if I can use it, I'm sure most people could!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X