Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to show VAT no and Co Reg No

Hi

I need to be able to show VAT number and company registration number on all documents, ie order confirmation, order confirmation e-mail, data entry report, etc.

Can someone please help me by telling me which templates I need to amend.

Am I right in thinking that Act_OrderRecEmail.txt is the one to change the order e-mail confirmation? I don't know where to start with the data entry report!

Thanks in anticipation.

Mel

hi

reports in actinic can only be edited with crystal reports v8.5 jan at mole end may be able to modify your reports, else this program is very expensive for a quik edit and very hard to find now.
    you are correct about the email edit but i seem to remember an update in version 7 you need to edit all emails successfully.
    Simbo thanks you in advance again

Comment

Hi Mel,

Gary is correct about Crystal Reports and you can contact Jan at Mole End through her website at http://www.mole-end.biz/.

Act_OrderRecEmail.txt is the email that you can send to a customer after downloading the order to say that you've received it. The one to edit for the confirmation of the order which the customer gets automatically is Act_CustomerEmail.txt - you can see all the emails by going to 'Advanced | Template Manager | Miscellaneous' tab.

If by 'Order Confirmation' you mean the online receipt page, then go to 'Advanced | Template Manager | Ordering' tab and click the 'Order Phase 4' button for that template.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

I would suggest trying to add these details into the tax reg 2 fields as they should then appear everywhere for you automatically. You have to enter a title and a value for them to appear.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Re: Need to show VAT no and Co Reg No

Thanks

I will give those a try later.

Comment

Working...
          X