Order Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processing

Hi, Having had our site running for 5 months or so we are looking at moving order processing from I.T. to our sales department.
    When we purchased Actinic we were under the impression that we could buy a separate application to just download, view and print orders. Is such a thing still available? I've had a good look round the site and can't see any reference to it.
    Any help greatly appreciated!

Order Manager has been discontinued and Client Catalog version is the equivalent under v8.

Have a look for threads discussing Actinic on two computers - you should be able to use the copy you have with the design features disabled to achieve the same thing, and still stay within the licencing requirements. Those threads will also warn you about which v8 features you will lose by doing this 'responsibilty split'.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

We sell a plugin that will do this as well, it will work on any machine on the network and will allow you to view, process and print orders. You can find a free trial and more information about it at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

If you want full order editing on the other machine though, your best bet would be to either use Multiuser Actinic or to split your catalog over two machines as suggested by Bill.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks, I thought as much!
        I expect we'll be making some decisions in the next few days so I'll look into these options a bit more.

Comment

Working...
        X