Cannot Open Order Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Open Order Manager

My customer has Order Manager v5.1.1 and suddenly cannot open the application. The message is "The specified site conflicts with an existing or reserved .........". I have seen a discussion thread that suggests using a command line statement, but this does not work. The thread also advises upgrading to v5.1.6 using the patch which I have downloaded. My question is : is there any other way to fix this rather than upgrading the version, or if this is the only way, will this mean having to upgrade all the templates again. Not something I want to do right now as we are about to move to version 6 anyway.

Hi Paul

There are also instructions for using the command line here (replace Site1 with your own site name if you have changed it). This is normally the short term fix for this early v5 bug. However, upgrading to v5.1.6 or to v6 is the only other way to resolve it and fix it for the long term. There are some template changes in upgrading to v5.1.6 so it may be better to upgrade straight to v6. Remember Developer will need to be upgraded as well as Order Manager.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X